1. Where can I get tickets?
Click here to pre-register for the event, buy early and save!
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Passes will be sent to the email provided when purchasing. Please print the passes out and bring them to the event to redeem for wristbands.
- Children 10 and under are admitted FREE with a paid adult.
- Wristbands must be left on for re-entry to the event. VIP Badges must be worn to receive VIP perks during the event.
- Prices go up on September 1st!
- Passes will also be available at the door.
2. What are the convention hours?
The STHC Zombie School and Film Festival will be held on Friday October 24th from 6PM – 11PM. Attendees will learn how to walk and act like a zombie with panels featuring zombie actors from The Walking Dead followed by a Zombie Walk and the Horror Fest film festival. Tickets are sold separately, at the door only for this event. General Admission convention hours are Saturday October 25th – 12PM – 7PM and Sunday October 26th – 12PM – 6PM. During these hours the exhibit hall will be open featuring our Vendor Market, Artist Alley, Tattoo Alley, Autograph Sessions, Photo Ops, Q&A Panels, contests, zombie weddings, live music, performers and other STHC events.
3. What celebrities will be in attendance?
Check the “Celebrity Guests” section to see who’s been confirmed for our event.
4. What does the VIP Pass include?
Our VIP attendees will enjoy these exclusive benefits and limited edition STHC merchandise:
- 1 hour early entrance onto convention floor (11AM)
- Priority seating to select Celebrity Guest Panels and the STHC Costume Contest
- Exclusive priority VIP line for select Celebrity Guest autograph booths
- Limited edition VIP T-shirt
- STHC tote bag
- Glow-in-the-dark rubber wristband
- Zombie brain stress ball
- Exclusive 11″x17″ commemorative STHC poster
- STHC sticker pack
- Commemorative STHC cup, includes FREE refills all weekend at the concession stand
- Commemorative VIP laminate badge and lanyard
- Free entrance into the MasqueRave Ball (Sat 10/25)
5. Can I bring children?
Children 10 and under are welcome free if accompanied by a paid adult. Children who enter free are not eligible for line skips or other VIP perks, however, if you have a VIP pass your child can sit on your lap (only one, if they are small and will not obstruct anyone’s view) for the priority seating for the selected panels, and one child, under 10, can stay with you in the VIP line for autographs. Please be aware that many attendees will be in costume. Some may be scary.
6. Will I be able to get Celebrity Guest autographs with a General Admission pass?
Yes, everyone will get an opportunity to attend autograph sessions with our special guests. VIP attendees have access to an exclusive line with a shorter wait time for select Celebrity Guests, and will be allowed to enter 1 hour before General Admission attendees.
7. Do celebrities charge for autographs?
Most do, please see prices below.
AUTOGRAPH PRICES - Prices listed are for autographs on an 8″ x 10″ frame-able print provided by the Artist or on your own item.
Sonequa Martin Green – $30
8. I’m bringing my camera. Are there any rules for photography at the event?
Yes: Please ask before you take a picture of a Celebrity Guest, vendor booth or attendee. Recording is generally not permitted in the autograph area.
9. I have a blog/magazine/podcast, can I interview your Celebrity Guests?
Interviews must be arranged before the show and must be approved by STHC. Apply for a Press Badge and request interviews here.
10. How can I become a vendor at STHC?
Please click here for more information about joining us as a vendor.
11. Where/When can I pick up my passes?
Please print out the tickets sent to your email when you purchase them. Redeem your tickets for wristbands at one of the Pre-Registration Booths at the event.
12. How can I register for the Costume Contest or Scream Queen Contest?
Please register for contests at the Information Booth during the day of the event you would like to register for. Limited spots available.
13. What if the celebrity I came to see had to cancel his or her appearance?
Unfortunately the possibility exists for unavoidable celebrity cancellations due to work schedule, health, transportation and other factors beyond our control. Ticket price will not be refunded. We will announce cancellations, if any, on our website as soon as they come to our attention. Please keep in mind that there are many events happening and guests coming to STHC. We encourage everyone to come out and enjoy the entire experience.