Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions.
1. Is there an entry fee?
Yes. Buy early and save. Click GET TICKETS for info.
Early Bird Presale Tickets: First 200 tickets $20 per day. $40 for 2-day pass. VIP $75. While they last. After that…
Presale Tickets: $25 per day. $40 for 2-day pass. VIP $85.
“Day of” tickets will be $35 per day, $55 for 2 day passes and VIP passes will be $95 if any are left.
2. What celebrities will be in attendance?
This is the question we get most. We will be announcing a new celebrity every 2 weeks or so, building up to the event. Sorry, you have to wait!
3. Do celebrities charge for autographs?
Yes. The price ranges but is usually 15 – 25 bucks per autograph on your own item or on an 8×10 framable photo. Pictures with celebrities are free with autograph purchase at the table. You will also have a chance to have a professional photo during the scheduled photo-op session. Professional Photo Op sessions are paid High Quality photo sessions. Photo Op for each celebrity will be announced.
4. What if the celebrity I came to see had to cancel his or her appearance?
The possibility exists for unavoidable celebrity cancellations due to work schedule, health, transportation and other factors beyond our control. Ticket price will not be refunded. We will announce cancellations, if any, on our website as soon as they come to our attention.
5. Is there an age limit?
No. Kids 10 and under are free with paid adult. But be aware that it will be close to halloween and more than half the attendees will be in costume. Some may be scary.
6. How can I avoid the long lines to get celebrity autographs?
V.I.P. tickets! They are limited but with them come special privileges.
- Early admission to both days of South Texas Horror Con.
1 hour EARLY ENTRANCE before the general public.
- South Texas Horror Con VIP Goody Bags
- Front row seating to all South Texas Horror Con Panels, Q&A sessions & Film Screenings.
- South Texas Horror Con Limited edition T-Shirt
- South Texas Horror Con Limited edition lanyard & VIP badge
- South Texas Horror Con Limited edition Poster
- South Texas Horror Con Limited edition Sticker Pack
7. Will celebrities have a Q&A sessions?
Yes, each celebrity will have a 1hr Q&A session on either Saturday or Sunday. Check back to see when your favorite celebs will be scheduled for theirs.