Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions. If you have any questions that aren’t answered below, please contact us here.
1. Is there an entry fee?
Yes. Buy early and save! Click here for ticket pricing and information.
2. What celebrities will be in attendance?
Check the “Celebrity Guests” section to see who’s been confirmed for our event.
3. What does the VIP Super Pass include?
Our VIP attendees will enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- 1 hour EARLY ENTRANCE before the general public.
- South Texas Horror Con VIP Goody Bags
- Priority seating to select Celebrity Guest Panels and Q&A sessions
- South Texas Horror Con Limited edition T-Shirt
- South Texas Horror Con Limited edition lanyard & VIP badge
- South Texas Horror Con Limited edition Sticker Pack
- Free admission to STHC MasqueRave Ball
- More to be announced!
4. Will I be able to get Celebrity Guest autographs with a General Admission pass?
Yes, everyone will get an opportunity to meet guests and purchase autographs. VIP attendees have a separate line with a shorter wait time for select Celebrity Guests, and will be allowed to enter an hour before the public.
5. Will celebrities have a Q&A sessions?
Yes, each celebrity will have a Q&A session on one of the 3 days. Please check the “Schedule of Events” section for details.
6. Do celebrities charge for autographs?
Most do. Pictures with celebrities are usually free with an autograph purchase at the table.
AUTOGRAPH PRICES -
Prices are subject to change at the discretion of the Artists.
Prices listed are for autographs on an 8″ x 10″ frame-able print provided by the Artist or on your own item.
Check back soon for a list of Autograph Prices.
7. I’m bringing my camera. Are there any rules for photography at the event?
Yes. Please ask before you take a picture of a Celebrity Guest, Vendor Booth or attendee. Recording is generally not permitted in the autograph area.
8. I have a blog/magazine/podcast, can I interview your Celebrity Guests?
Interviews must be arranged before the show and must be approved by STHC.
9. How can I become a vendor at STHC?
Please click here for more information about joining us as a vendor.
10. Where/When can I pick up my passes?
VENDORS: You can pick up your passes during vendor move in hours at the registration table.
VIP SUPER PASS ATTENDEES: VIPs will receive their VIP Laminate Pass, Goody Bag and T shirt when they arrive and register at the PRE-REGISTRATION Table.
11. How can I register for the Costume Contest or Scream Queen Contest?
Please register for contests at the Information Booth. Limited spots available.
12. What if the celebrity I came to see had to cancel his or her appearance?
Unfortunately the possibility exists for unavoidable celebrity cancellations due to work schedule, health, transportation and other factors beyond our control. Ticket price will not be refunded. We will announce cancellations, if any, on our website as soon as they come to our attention. Please keep in mind that there are many events happening and guests coming to STHC. We encourage everyone to come out and enjoy the entire experience.
13. Can I bring children?
Children 10 and under are welcome for free with a paid adult. Please be aware that it will be close to Halloween and many attendees will be in costume. Some may be scary.